2 days plus case studies
Earn up to £30 per hour by offering Gel Nail Enhancements, this means that in potentially just 12 hours, you could have covered the costs of your training course.
Manicure and Spa Manicure (or a Manicure and Pedicure equivalent) training is required before you enroll on this course.
Our Gel Nail Enhancement course has been designed so that it can be started as an absolute beginner, and will provide you with the confidence and ability to offer this treatment. It is a very interactive and enjoyable course. Gel Nail Enhancements are a popular nail treatment in the beauty industry and are easier to apply than acrylics. Gel is self leveling and odour free, and the nails are hard wearing and look amazing.
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Client consultation and contra indications
- Pros and cons of the different nail systems
- Natural nail preparation
- Clear tip and white tip application
- Gel chemistry
- Gel application on tips
- Natural nail gel overlay application
- Finishing & perfecting techniques
- Gel nail removal
- Practice preparing the natural nail
- Practice and perfect your overlays
- Maintaining gel nail enhancements
- Overview of infill's, re-balance and repairs
- Pricing and marketing for your new treatment
Previous manicure or spa manicure training is required to enrol on this course. Once enrolled on the course we will send you an essential manual within 72 hours, which will detail all the information you need and help you to prepare prior to the day of your course.
What will I receive when I complete the course?
Once you have passed your course, you will receive a ULearn Diploma, which enables you to gain insurance and start offering this treatment to your clients.
We are happy to discuss further detail with you, just call us on: Tel: 0118 996 2853